- Arena Scheduling is the process high school students use to register for classes each year.
- High school students get to build their own schedules.
- Completed through student’s Skyward account on a first come/first served basis.
- Each year an “Arena Scheduling Window” is announced for each grade.
- Student’s will log into their Skyward account and click Arena Scheduling (not available in parent’s account).
- Students will filter classes and select the desired course, teacher and class period for all 8 classes both semesters.
Make a plan! Know what classes you want to take and when. Use the following resources to build your schedule.
- Registration Worksheet
- Master Schedule (visit your high schools website)
- Course Offerings (visit your high schools website)
- Course Descriptions (visit your high schools website)
- Timpanogos High School window opens: March 27th @ 3:30pm
- Mountain View High School window opens: March 29th @ 1:30pm
**Students can register at home or at Orem Junior. DO NOT go to the high school, the high school counselors will be at the junior highs to help with this process.
Both Timpanogos and Mountain will have a 9th grade night where you can get more information. Please go! This will be the most helpful and informative way to get all the information you need.
- Timpanogos Freshman Expo: March 20th from 6pm-8pm @ Timpanogos High
- Mountain View 9th Grade Night: March 22nd from 5pm-8pm @ Mountain View High